TRANE XV95 features:
The XV95 is rated with up to 96.7% AFUE and is Energy Star qualified.
Comfortable, Even Heating of your Home and Business
Variable speed fan motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Better Indoor Air
Add a Trane CleanEffects air filtration system to remove up to 99.98% of airborne allergens from the filtered air for a cleaner more comfortable home.
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components helping to ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XV95 includes:
- Variable speed blower
- Two stage gas heat provides greater fuel efficiency and better comfort control
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder painted cabinet
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R
- Durable adaptive silicon nitride hot surface igniter
- Multi-port, in-shot burners
- One-piece aluminized steel primary heat exchanger
- 24-volt fuse protects controls
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- Convertible to horizontal left
- Cleanable filter with spring loaded filter rack
- ERV, humidifier and air cleaner compatible
Backed by Trane’s industry-leading limited warranty.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on heat exchanger
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on internal functional parts
- If your XV95 furnace is installed at the same time as a new Trane XLi Outdoor Condensing Unit, it will be covered for ten years on internal functional parts as part of the outdoor unit system warranty.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended warranties cover labor and other costs not covered by Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty so you are covered for labor for the lifetime of the warranties.
- Warranties are for residential use